KFC is looking to open eight new restaurants in Berkshire, including Maidenhead and Reading
Fast food chain KFC is looking to open hundreds of new locations across the UK in a recently released list.
Fried chicken experts said he had 500 new Restaurant locations, including the relocation of some of their existing branches.
In a statement on its website, KFC has asked potential developers to let them know if they have space that can be used as a site and is offering £20,000 for “all recognized introductions”.
Restaurants will range from full-size eateries to drive-thru and “small box” sites that can fit into 1,000 square foot locations on main streets.
With such a huge list, there is a selection of sites that fall in Berkshire.
Below is a list of the eight sites offered in our county:
- A34 – Newbury Tothill to Sutton Scotney, proposed, drive-thru
- Maidenhead, Moving Out, Drive Thru
- Newbury, Moving, Drive Thru
- Reading South West, Proposed, Drive Thru
- Woodley, proposed, drive-thru
- Slough East, moving, driving
- Slough West, moving, driving
- Wokingham, proposed, drive-thru
It should be noted though that at this early stage, there is no guarantee that any of these sites will open.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the best stories from BerkshireLive straight to your inbox.